We can translate the types of documents listed below between English and Japanese. All text-based documents to be translated should be provided in Word, table-formatted data in Excel, and presentations in Powerpoint. Having your documents in these formats also helps us provide you with an accurate estimate. Please be advised that additional fees may be applied to convert your document into an electronic form.
Rates are calculated based on the source character or word count of the original document. A table of our standard rates is available upon request.
- Technical papers
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- CE certification documentation
- Regulatory compliance protocols: IQs, OQs, PQs
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
- SDL Trados Suite 2011 SP2R
- SDL Termbase 2011
- Kilgray memoQ Translator Pro 6.2
- Microsoft Office 2007